- There is only one God, Ahura Mazda, who is the creator and sustainer of all, and that Ahura Mazda never fails.
- The human race has been blessed with freedom of choice, thought, word, and action, and has an intelligent mind to distinguish between the Good and the Bad.
- If a man chooses incorrectly, he himself would be responsible for the consequences thereof.
- What is good can be understood by studying and harmonizing with nature, and promoting the environment of our world.
- Mankind can develop all the divine faculties and become the maintainer and promoter of the environment and become spiritually perfect and eternally divine.
- Each individual should acquire and promote wisdom, so that the human society could become an intellectual society consisting of selfless humans with total devotion.
- All human beings are equal. No person is superior over the other. Superiority lies in righteous deeds alone.
- Man and Woman are equal and have the same rights.
- Human society must progress. Each individual should try to make this world a better place through his thoughts, words, and deeds.
- Wisdom, enlightenment and joy come to those who distribute wisdom and joy without discrimination.
- The minutest unit in the human society is the family, and the largest is the entire humankind. Unconditional love and wisdom binds all and brings happiness.
- Mankind should endeavor to select only righteous persons as their spiritual leaders.
- Each person should work for the betterment of self, family and the entire mankind by following the Good mind, Good conscience, and the Good religion.
- All superstitions, unsound ideas, and irrational practices, should be abandoned.
- The Good Zarthushti religion is universal, and for all mankind.
- Prayers help us to experience Ahura Mazda’s divine love. These are mankind’s communications with Ahura Mazda.
- Spenta Mainyu is the progressive mentality that promotes Asha, ie.righteousness.And Vohu manah is the wisdom behind every righteous move. A person with a progressive mentality working on the path of righteousness is bound to possess wisdom.
- Good thoughts, Good words and Good deeds form the core of the Good Zarathushti faith.